2019 Australian Bicycle Summit
'smart tech and active transport, towards zero’ - 14 & 15 May, 2019Register Now
Developing The Advocate Workshop
WHEN: TUES 14 MAY – 9:00am to 12:30pm
COST: FROM $85.00* (see below for all options)
The workshop has been developed for all bicycle advocates to help you maximise the impact of your advocacy efforts. It weaves together theory and practice and offers plenty of opportunity for discussion and Q&A with leading industry experts.
- The theory: lobbying 101 – lobbying do’s and don’ts
- View from the other side: presentations from state/local government representatives
- The practice: real life case study – putting the theory into practice
- Expert panel: Q&A with industry experts
- Participant handout: tips to maximise lobbying success
Presenters & panelists:
NB: We are still finalising our line up of experts and will update you as additional presenters are locked in.
Pricing & registration:
The workshop has been developed as part of the 2019 Australian Bicycle Summit and will be held the day before the Summit sessions. Participants can register to attend just the Workshop or, for a discounted price, both the Workshop and Summit.
- Advocacy Training (EARLY BIRD – save $14): $85.00* (ENDS SOON!)
- Advocacy Training (Full Price): $99.00
- Conference Package options also available.
The 2019 Australian Bicycle Summit is proudly sponsored by: